Join us on Friday, March 6, and be part of the conversation about strategic partnerships within Chicagoland’s social impact sector.
Forefront’s second Mission Sustainability Initiative (MSI) Summit will take place on March 6 at Malcolm X College. Forefront and social sector leaders throughout Chicagoland will convene for a half-day discussion about the opportunities and challenges that emerge while exploring strategic partnerships.
Featuring speakers from across the sector with professional insight on the process, this summit is designed to educate nonprofit professionals, funders, and advisors about the resources available through the MSI, and allow time for leaders to converse, share goals, and offer meaningful networking opportunities.
Featured Speaker: Sol A. Flores, Deputy Governor, Illinois
Location: Malcolm X College, 1900 West Jackson Blvd, Auditorium/Room 1104 (free parking available)
Time: March 6, 8am – 2pm
- 8 – 8:45am: Registration (light breakfast available)
- 8:45 – 9am: Welcome
- 9 – 9:45am: Plenary: State of the Sector
- 9:45 – 11am: Panel: MSI in Practice
- 11 – 11:15am: BREAK
- 11:15am – 12:15pm: Panel: Role of Funders
- 12:15 – 12:30pm: Closing Remarks
- 12:30 – 2pm: Facilitated Breakouts* (assigned) or Lunch (optional)
* As a part of the MSI’s efforts to change the conversation around strategic partnerships, we will be offering an opportunity for eight small groups (maximum 15 people) to participate in facilitated conversations about possible partnerships including assessing their compatibility and shared values. If an individual or group of organizations is interested in participating in such a conversation, please indicate this on the registration page.
Want to learn more about the MSI as a whole? View the MSI’s resources and explore our first case study.