- This event has passed.
Budgeting for True Cost (TEST/Free)
February 28, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CSTFree
An understanding of the true cost of programs can help leaders make more informed and strategic decisions about how to allocate resources. This workshop will explore effective ways to advocate for the funding of indirect costs in grant proposals and budgets. Participants will learn to:
- Understand the real costs of program delivery
- Identify shared and indirect costs
- Understand different cost allocation methodologies
- Build indirect costs into program budgets
- Craft a fully-loaded budget to submit to a funder
- Communicate the story of your organization’s “overhead” to funders and other external stakeholders
This workshop is ideal for nonprofit professionals who are responsible for fundraising, program or organizational reporting, or budgeting.
This workshop is part of a 4-program series. Register for all four workshops here and receive a 20% discount off the single-workshop price.
Click here for our cancellation policy
Please make sure to login in order to get your member discount applied to your ticket/tickets