Forefront Forum: Balancing Act – Safety and Operations Plans During COVID
May 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Every other month Forefront hosts an issue centered conversation to learn more about major Forefront initiatives. This is an opportunity to share your own work experiences, lessons learned, successes and also to test ideas and strategies with peers across the sector.
May 20, 2021:
Balancing Act: Safety and Operations Plans During COVID
As many organizations are making plans to return to the office for the first time, and many others are looking to increase staff capacity in-person it is essential to balance operations plans with safety, transparency and trust of your team. This session will share some of the steps the FBRK House and Forefront have taken in our own journey and hold space for our community to share questions and suggestions with one another. Some of the specific topics addressed will include:
- Where do you start gathering information to create the return-to-office plan?
- An example staff survey to gauge readiness and staff needs.
- Tips show employees the safety measures that have been taken
- A sample for scheduling and managing an A-team and B-team staffing plan
- Discussion on staying up-to date on the guidelines that seem to be constantly changing
Please make sure to login in order to get your member discount applied to your ticket/tickets