Introduction to Corporate Giving 4-29-21
April 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Is your organization ready to seek corporate support?
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.
Fundraising & development staff
Please make sure to login in order to get your member discount applied to your ticket/tickets