- This event has passed.
Introduction to Foundation Directory Online Essential
February 24 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Looking for grants for your nonprofit?
Come learn with the Forefront Library Team how to use Foundation Directory Online (FDO) Essential, a prospect research tool for fundraisers, with over 235,000+ grantmaker profiles. You will learn how to search for grantmakers who have funded organizations working on causes and with communities similar to those you serve.
NOTE: This class is for nonprofit organizations looking for funding. It is not geared to individuals seeking grants.
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Explain what FDO Essential is and how it differs from FDO Professional
- Identify your needs in preparation for searching for potential grantmakers in FDO Essential
- Research potential grantmakers using a project-based search in FDO Essential
- Evaluate prospects for strong or weak fit using FDO
- Identify the options for accessing FDO Essential
- Access resources for getting help with FDO Essential
Please make sure to login in order to get your member discount applied to your ticket/tickets