The Nonprofit Network
From 2018 to 2021, The Nonprofit Network (NPN) served as a collaborative Member network organized by Forefront in partnership with the Galesburg Area and Monmouth Area Chambers of Commerce, and the Galesburg Community Foundation. Committed to strengthening the organizational capacity of nonprofits in Knox and Warren Counties, the Network coordinated opportunities for collaboration and partnership, education, leadership development, capacity building, and collective action.
In October 2021, in partnership with the Galesburg Area Chamber of Commerce, the Monmouth Chamber of Commerce, and the Galesburg Community Foundation, Forefront announced that the Nonprofit Network will disband effective December 31, 2021.
The Monmouth and Galesburg Area Chambers of Commerce will continue to offer local networking and professional development training, such as Business After Hours and Chamber Connections, as well as provide opportunities to connect with state and local legislators and marketing supports like ads and e-blasts.
The following benefits previously offered through the Nonprofit Network will now be available through Forefront:
- Regular newsletters featuring local updates and events
- CEO Confidential and local networking events
- Access to Foundation Directory Online and Forefront’s Library resources
- Professional Development opportunities
- Capacity-building resources, including the iCAT
- One-on-one consulting with certified Standards for Excellenceinstructors
- Annual Board trainings
Our partners in The Nonprofit Network: