Engagement starts at the recruiting process and is a journey that continues as boards orient, train, and evaluate their members. Yet most boards approach recruiting without a thoughtful, comprehensive process necessary to attract their ideal board member. In this workshop, participants will learn how to:
• Recruit and retain the highly engaged board member
• Leverage board member talents for the mission
• Design and develop a robust recruiting process
• Build diversity and inclusion into the recruiting process
• Develop a recruiting action plan that builds in engagement from the outset
This workshop is ideal for nonprofit board members and nonprofit staff who engage with the board.
Program fee: $35 Members of Forefront / $160 Non-members (Members must log into the Forefront website to obtain their discount. Create a new account here.)
Click here for our cancellation policy.
Need help? Email us: email@example.com
Please make sure to login in order to get your member discount applied to your ticket/tickets