Support Our Work
Forefront has a bold mission and awesome responsibility when you consider all of the organizations – and communities they serve – who rely on our programs and advocacy. The social impact sector is the backbone of a thriving economy and a civil society. It also is the third largest workforce in the United States – ͔behind only retail trade and manufacturing. It is a sector that manages over $3 trillion in assets. Moreover, it is a highly-engaged sector that thrives on networking and as such enjoys a highly visible and expansive reach.
Forefront relies on grants and sponsorships, in addition to Member dues and earned income, to do its important work. Here’s what being a Forefront sponsor means for you:
Sponsoring Forefront’s work increases your organization’s brand awareness and support for Illinois’ nonprofit and philanthropic community. There are a number of ways to maximize branding opportunities throughout our programming each year. From sponsoring our Leadership Institute to supporting educational programs for our nonprofit members, you’ll find these opportunities to be an impactful investment.
Sponsoring will also allow you to:
- Be part of a critical group of investors who are advancing Illinois’ social impact sector
- Build long-term relationships with key nonprofit decision-makers
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Create a valuable investment for your organization through a presence at our Annual Luncheon
- Increase the social impact community’s awareness of your organization through affiliation with Forefront
- Highlight your organization’s position as an investor of statewide collective action and social change.
Sponsorship is available at a variety of levels. Email email@example.com for more information.